12 MONTHS FUND MGT ADVISORY COMPLIANCE – BUY OR SELL SIDE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£50K - £60K+ Bonus + Benefits | City
Our Client, a leading global Fund Management group, is seeking a generalist Compliance Analyst for 12 months to join their friendly whilst professional team. In this interesting and varied role, duties will include;
• Advise senior management and staff on the practical application of compliance laws, rules and standards
• Proactively identify, document and asses the compliance and corporate business risks including development of new products or business practices, proposed establishment of new types of business/client relationships or material changes in the nature of these relationships
• Assist the Compliance Manager in interactions with the regulators
• Assist in maintaining registers
• Ad Hoc projects inc SCMR You should have at least a couple of years experience of Advisory Compliance and/or Regulatory Developments experience from fund management, investment/private banking or securities trading. Start date by December (for hand over as maternity cover).
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 020 7330 6966 or send your details to him at David@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.