2 Senior KYC Analysts – Private Banking CDD/KYC Experience Including Complex Structures Required
£50K – £58K + Bonus & Benefits | West End
We are recruiting two Senior KYC Analysts for our client, a leading Private Bank,. The main responsibilities of the role include the following:
• Conduct reviews of new prospects and existing clients, assessing the risk profile and KYC documentation, resolving any issues found by liaising with the Front Office, Line Management and Senior Management where necessary.
• Identify any potential KYC AML risks in the Bank and report the findings to the Financial Crime Compliance Manager, where necessary.
• Management of BAU workflows, including the review of new client proposals, account opening, periodic reviews and changes to accounts, providing Quality Checking oversight.
• Support the Head of Financial Crime Compliance in the management of all financial crime compliance issues.
• Mentoring of more junior analysts within the team.
• Assist the business as and when required on financial crime related queries, by providing advice and guidance, outlining options and recommending solutions as appropriate.
• Assist in the review and update of department procedures and drive system and process improvements.
• Lead or assist with any other regulatory tasks or ad hoc projects as might reasonably be requested by Line Management or the MLRO.
You should be a graduate with a minimum of two years relevant experience in Private Banking CDD/KYC covering complex structures including trusts etc. NB One role is permanent, the other a 12 month fixed term contract but may go permanent.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at email@example.com
£35K - £40K + Bonus + Benefits |City