AML & COMPLIANCE ANALYST – LAW GRADUATE WITH SOME KYC (OR FOS) EXP REQUIRED
£ 28000 - £ 30000 | West London
We are exclusively recruiting for our client, a leading E-Money firm, looking to recruit a Junior Analyst to assist the Head of AML & Compliance. Duties will include;
- Assist in SARS
- Assist in on line reporting.
- Assist in Compliance Monitoring.
- Onboarding of new customers and performing due diligence.
- Reading contracts and draft clauses required in agreements
- Liaise with internal and external clients globally
- Assist in liaison with outside bodies including the FCA and if required the NCA, Police etc
- Ad hoc projects as required (including Data Privacy)
You should be a law graduate with an interest in the ever growing & secure field of Anti Money Laundering & Compliance, with at least 12 months relevant work experience in AML Compliance/KYC or else experience gained working at FOS, now looking for a permanent and broader role. Full training provided.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to send your details to Britta Simek at email@example.com [please ensure address or postcode on cv or covering email]
Apologies but strictly no phone calls please for this [also this is a re-advertisement so no need to reapply if already done so]