AML & COMPLIANCE ANALYST – LAW GRADUATE WITH SOME AML/KYC (OR FOS) EXP REQUIRED
£35K + Bonus & Bens | West London
We are exclusively recruiting for our client, a leading E-Money firm, looking to recruit an Analyst to assist the Head of AML & Compliance. Duties will include;
· SARS and on line reporting.
· Enhance existing controls & procedures and develop Risk Reporting
· Compliance Monitoring
· Onboarding of new customers and performing due diligence.
· Reading contracts and draft clauses required in agreements
· Liaise with internal and external clients globally
· Assist in liaison with outside bodies including the FCA and if required the NCA, Police etc
· Ad hoc projects as required (including Data Privacy)
You should be a law graduate with an interest in the ever growing & secure field of Anti Money Laundering & Compliance, with at least two years relevant work experience in AML Compliance/KYC or else experience gained working at FOS, now looking for a permanent and broader role. Full training provided.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to send your details to Patricia D’Arcy at email@example.com [PLEASE ensure address or postcode on cv or covering email]
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.