BANKING COMPLIANCE ANALYST – COBS KNOWLEDGE AND MONITORING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£45K - £50K + Bens & Bonus | City
Our client, a specialist banking group, are recruiting a new Compliance Analyst. Reporting to the Compliance Manager, duties will include
· Assist with the determination of scope and approach to monitoring and surveillance reviews
· Assist with the completion of monitoring fieldwork and maintain high quality workpapers.
· Assist with the design, implement and maintenance of appropriate procedures, systems and controls
· Assist with the provision of advice to the business on compliance and regulatory matters
· Provide support to the MLRO with respect to managing SARs, fraud investigations, PEPs & sanctions screening, and CDD/AML monitoring reviews, within the second line function
· Assist with reviews, reports, metrics, the creation of key performance indicators and enhancements with respect to TCF and Conduct Risk
The ideal candidate should have a good working knowledge of the FCA’s core sourcebooks and manuals along with experience of carrying out compliance monitoring. Any knowledge of Banking regulations (e.g. BCOBS and/or CONC) useful but more important are strong analytical and communication skills, able to deal effectively with colleagues at all levels within the Bank.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.