CFO & Risk Manager/CF10a – Securities Trading or Spread Betting Experience Required
£120K - £150K + Bonus & Benefits | City
Our client, a leading Financial Spread betting company, are looking to recruit. Reporting to the CEO, duties will include:
• Managing the finance function, assisting in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
• Prepare, maintain and submit for annual approval the company’s ICAAP; ILAA and the Pillar 3 disclosures
• Coordinate on any corporate finance activities of the Group
• CASS: Overseeing and reconciliations of Client Assets and holding CF10a
• Ensure the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
• Report risk issues to the Group board
• Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met regarding all the company’s financial affairs, including FCA reporting and in particular managing company policies regarding regulatory capital requirements.
You should have previous experience of some or all of the above ideally from a securities trading or similar spread betting firm.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 020 7330 6966 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org