Compliance Analyst – Retail General Insurance Experience Required
£38K - £40K + Bonus + Benefits | City
We are recruiting for a respected insurance broker seeking a Compliance Analyst to join their growing firm. In this interesting & varied role, duties will include;
• Management of regulatory requirements of the company and its Appointed Representatives including setting up, monitoring and maintaining adequate and appropriate systems and controls.
• Overseeing the company’s compliance plan to ensure it is managed in accordance with the company’s objectives
• Provision of advice and as necessary management of any parts of the FCA Compliance Plan preparing reports as required
• Review and implement regulatory changes
• Maintenance of the company’s Compliance Manual to ensure it is meeting its regulatory obligations.
• Maintenance and development of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans
You should have previous compliance experience gained from a general insurance environment with a good knowledge of FCA Regulations, ideally including exposure to commercial & retail businesses. Excellent opportunity to develop broad experience reporting straight to the Head of Compliance.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at Dcrook@compliancerecruitment.com