Compliance Consultant – General Insurance Experience Required
£50K - £65K+ Bonus + Benefits | City
We are recruiting for a leading compliance consultancy firm seeking a consultant to join their growing firm. Duties will include;
• Advising on all areas of the FCA rules and amending and updating client manuals, systems and procedures as appropriate;
• Provide advice on special projects, including the launch of new businesses and products requiring authorisation;
• Advise on impact and needs of SCMR
• Liaise with FCA on behalf of clients as required.
• Carrying out monitoring programmes and reporting to the board of client firms;
• Ad hoc projects
You should have a good knowledge of ICOBS and some knowledge of the IDD & SMCR, whether gained from an in house compliance function, another consultancy practice covering similar clients or the Regulator. Any London Market experience useful but more important are strong communication skills, able to consult and advise at all levels. NB some UK travel will be needed.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 020 7330 6966 or send your details to him at David@compliancerecruitment.com