Compliance & Control Analysts – Audit (external or internal), Compliance or Risk Experience Required
£45K - £50K + Benefits | Reading
Our client, a leading commercial organisation, is recruiting two Compliance and Control Analysts to join their Risk & Controls team within Audit and Assurance. The main duties will include;
• Leading or supporting the execution of compliance reviews (2LOD) and controls testing from planning through to production of a final report with findings agreed by all levels of internal and external stakeholders as applicable.
• Supporting stakeholders with ad-hoc advice and guidance on the design and implementation of controls to manage business risks.
• Liaising with other teams in audit & assurance and have input to plans for assurance reviews & controls testing and the design and construction of the annual risk-based audit plan.
• Supporting the audit & assurance management team with the development and maintenance of robust stakeholder relationships to support targeting assurance activity at areas of highest risk.
• Supporting on audits and investigations as required to deliver flexibly within audit & assurance.
You should have experience in Audit (external or internal), Compliance or Risk with experience of designing or implementing controls. Located in central Reading next to the mainline station and with parking.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at Dcrook@compliancerecruitment.com