Compliance Lawyer – Qualified Lawyer or Legal Executive with Professional Negligence Experience Required
£ 45000 - £ 50000
Our client, a leading regional law firm, is looking to support the Head of Risk and Compliance in handling all professional negligence matters and complaints from inception to conclusion. Duties include the following:
· Managing all aspects of complaints and negligence claims against the firm
· Act as the contact for the firm’s insurers and both maintain and develop the relationship including the work required to prepare for the annual renewal of the firm’s professional indemnity insurance
· Maintain the register of complaints and negligence claims, including reserves.
· Analyse actual and potential risks and trends and provide the appropriate feedback and reports
· Provide advice and manage conflicts of interest and confidentiality issues.
· Assist with the firm’s AML processes
· Undertake internal Risk and Compliance audits
· Assist in the development, drafting and implementation of the firm’s policies and procedures.