Compliance Officer – Insurance (Audit, Complaints, Compliance or Risk) Experience Required
£45K - £50K + Benefits + Bonus | Surrey
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join their compliance team. Duties will include;
• Ensure the roll out of the centrally driven Compliance plan across all business units
• Maintain a strong presence in the business to ensure the development of a robust compliance culture
• Drive business compliance with applicable national regulatory requirements
• Provide support for the assessment, monitoring and qualification of Regulatory and Compliance risks
• Work with the Head of Compliance to ensure that internal policies and procedures related to regulatory compliance are reviewed at least annually, and are easily accessible to all employees
• Ensure appropriate escalation of issues and matters requiring approval centrally
• Responsibility for Special Projects where required.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years working for a regulated insurance company (General or Life &Pensions) within an Audit, Complaints, Compliance or Risk team.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge