Conduct and Complaints Associate – Lloyds of London Regulatory Knowledge or else Complaints Handling (Insurance Sector or FOS) experience required
£40K - £60K + Benefits + Bonus | Brighton or City of London
Our client, a market leading insurance company, is looking for a Conduct and Complaints Associate. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, duties include:
• Oversee the handling of customer and broker complaints across the Group.
• Monitor conduct issues throughout the product life cycle
• Ensure an appropriate and effective Conduct Risk framework is in place across the Group
• Have an awareness of the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and Conduct Risk strategies
• Provide Compliance and Conduct input into Claims Technical Audits
• Provide support for other Compliance Function tasks as required
• Ensure that the conduct policy, process and procedure meet Lloyd’s Minimum Standards
• Liaison with regulators including Lloyd’s on conduct issues and FOS when required
• Liaison with Lloyd’s Departments and trading association on conduct issues
• Provide support to the Head of Compliance as directed
You should have a good knowledge of General Insurance either with Compliance experience of Lloyd’s of London conduct requirements or else previous experience of Complaints Handling gained in an insurance company (or from FOS if dealing with general insurance products) now looking to broaden your skillset.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org