Data Protection & Information Security Officer
£40K - £50K + Benefits | Guildford
Our client, a leading international organisation, is recruiting a Data Protection & Information Security officer. Working within Legal & Compliance your duties will include;
• Ensure compliance with data protection laws, ISO certification, applicable regulations, and internal policies
• Educate employees on the regulations or standards and the impact on the organisation if these are not followed
• Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests and client tenders and bids
• Ensure your findings are recorded, followed up, and rectified, investigating irregularities and non-compliance issues
• Management, identification and assessment of security risks for the company and recommend remediation and corrective actions
• Address questions from internal & external audits and examinations.
You should have experience in a similar role, able to interpret DP regulatory requirements and communicate them to operational teams in an understandable and digestible manner and some knowledge of information security & ISO standard requirements.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 020 7330 6966 or send your details to him at David@compliancerecruitment.com