£55K - £65K + Benefits + Bonus | Maidstone, Kent
Our client, a leading financial services organisation, are looking to recruit a Group Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer to work alongside and support the MLRO in delivering Senior Management responsibilities. Reporting to the MLRO (deputising when necessary) and managing a small team, duties will include:
• Conduct annual risk assessment relating to AML & CTF and incorporate conclusions in to the current policies and requirements
• Review and update all AML & CTF policies and procedures
• Lead in the design/build and implementation of a compliance monitoring programme for AML & CTF across all relevant parts of the business
• Notify the MLRO through timely reporting of all incidence of non-compliance with regulation and legislation across the business
• Make practical and acceptable recommendations to management where systems and procedures are in need of enhancing to counter the risk of financial crime
• Review and investigate suspicious activity reports and submit reports as a Nominated Person, where needed, to the NCA
• Ensure the Bank remains up to date with relevant regulatory developments
• Advise on the development and maintenance of, and signing off where appropriate, AML & CTF procedures
• Respond promptly to requests for advice or information from senior management, external auditors or the regulatory/law enforcement bodies.
The ideal candidate should have significant AML/CTF experience gained from financial services (possibly with previous specialist law enforcement agency e.g. NCA experience). You should have a very good understanding of financial crime regulations with a knowledge of relevant FCA, FATF and JMLSG initiatives.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org