EXCLUSIVE: COMPLIANCE AND AUDIT MANAGER – AUDIT (EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL) OR COMPLIANCE MONITORING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£ 55000 - £ 55000 | Luton
We are exclusively recruiting for a leading property firm, seeking a Compliance and Internal Audit Manager. Reporting to the Director of Legal, responsibilities include;
- Support the firm’s compliance related activities and objectives including data protection, anti-bribery and corruption, payment practises and financial crime
- Support the creation of an internal audit capability (assisted by Big 4 Consultancy)
- Monitoring and reporting on initiatives, issues, trends and risks
- Maintain and monitor compliance registers to ensure accurate and timely information is recorded
- Assist in the investigation of breaches of policy/law and to facilitate the progression of the appropriate remedial actions.
- Undertake specific project implementation tasks as and when necessary in order to support change projects.
You should have several years’ experience of either Internal Audit or External Audit (if a Top 30 firm or better). This may also suit those with strong Compliance Monitoring experience looking to broaden their horizon (although this firm is not FCA regulated). Please note prior experience of ABC, Data Privacy and Financial Crime is not required but you must be prepared and able to pick up these areas quickly if new. Great opportunity to manage own department and workload.
N.B. Located 5 min cab ride from main station or free car parking provided.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 0207 330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org