Banking Data Analyst - Banking or RegTech/AML Solutions experience required
£45K - £50K + Bonus & Good Bens | City
Our client, a leading and expanding overseas bank, is looking recruit a Regulatory Technology Data Analyst to create and implement data analytic methodology and automated work stream to meet the Bank’s requirement in AML, Financial Crime, Transaction Monitoring and Regulatory Compliance. Duties will include:
• Use data analysis techniques to define and document processes requirements, contribute to the validation of the data quality
• Identify technical options that address business needs, and liaise with IT, Dev Team and business owners to understand data content in the Legal & Compliance data universe
• Interpret data, analysis results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
The ideal candidate should be a graduate with good experience of databases (SQL, MS Access etc) and programming (eg XML, VBA or ETL Frameworks) with proven working experience as a data analyst in a Banking or RegTech/AML solution provider.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.