Compliance & Controls Manager – Accounting & Controls Background required
£70K - £80K + Benefits + Bonus | City
Our Client, a rapidly expanding global technology company in the services sector, are looking to recruit their first Compliance & Controls Manager. Reporting to the Finance Director, duties will include:
• Ensuring the company’s policies and procedures are in line with regulatory and ethical standards
• Designing and implementing a strong system of global internal control – starting in finance but moving to the wider business
• Documenting key controls across the business and ensuring that they continue to be appropriate in the light of further growth and change within the business
• Ensuring internal compliance with policies and controls and performing look back testing as necessary
• Conducting spot tests in risk areas
• Liaising with internal audit to work on recommendations and improvements
• Assisting in the drafting of financial policy documentation and assists with external filings
You should have an accounting background with a good understanding of financial systems and controls but able to look at broader operational issues. You should also have some experience either of technology companies or else high paced or start up environments. Great opportunity to join this exciting company in their first Compliance role.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at Dcrook@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge