COMPLIANCE MANAGER – FIVE YEARS COBS COMPLIANCE (ANY SECTOR) EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£50K - £65K + Bonus & Bens | South East London
Our client, a leading financial services organisation, is looking to recruit a Compliance Manager. Helping lead a small team, duties will include:
- Remain up to date with all regulatory developments and assessing the implications for the businesses and, where relevant complete a gap analysis and recommend/implement changes including update of Compliance policies and monitoring plans.
- Carry out Compliance monitoring.
- Review all marketing and advertising to ensure all such items comply with the FCA requirements on Financial Promotions and Treating Customers Fairly principles.
- Provide clear and accurate guidance to the business where queries arise.
- Provide coaching and guidance to other team members ensuring that work is delivered to plan.
You should have at least five years Compliance experience in a fully regulated FCA business with a good understanding of mainstream COBS and willing to pick up those areas not yet familiar with. You should also have leadership & managerial ability, able to motivate and develop a team, hence may suit a more experienced candidate looking for new opportunity or else someone looking for their first supervisory position.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org