Head of Data Protection Governance
£70K - £75K + Benefits (including some flexible working) | Reading
Our client, a leading commercial organisation, is recruiting a Head of Data Protection Governance. Working within their growing Data Protection team and managing (and recruiting) a small team, your duties will include;
• Work closely with the business to develop and maintain various Data Privacy policies for customers and employees, ensuring these are communicated and relevant staff trained.
• Set up an ongoing programme of communications structured by message, target audience and channel to keep Data Protection and Privacy in mind.
• Establish KPI Metrics and produce regular reports and commentary; determining how these will be produced and highlighting and investigating any areas of concern.
• Develop and deliver an ongoing GDPR training programme including generic awareness and training.
• As a subject matter expert on GDPR, give advice and support to the business.
You should have experience in a similar role with strong Data Protection (including GDPR) expertise with staff management experience. Located in central Reading next to the mainline station and with parking.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at Dcrook@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.