INTERIM GROUP COMPLIANCE OFFICER - ANTI-BRIBERY & CORRUPTION KNOWLEDGE REQ’D
£500 - £600 per day (5 month Contract) | Cambridge
Our Client, a leading global organisation in their field, has appointed us to recruit an experienced interim Compliance Officer. The role will be responsible for day-to-day oversight of all regulatory areas including Fraud, ABC, AML, Sanctions and Modern Slavery Act. You will manage a local team of 7 compliance staff and have oversight for all global ethics officers. Duties will include;
• Provide timely, accurate, and relevant regulatory advice and guidance to business and product areas globally
• Assist the General Counsel with providing appropriate management information to the Board and Audit Committee in relation to the Compliance Areas.
• Ensure that appropriate Policies and Procedures across all business and product areas are written, approved and embedded and that Independent challenge and oversight is applied to the approved compliance policies.
• Ensure all staff are made aware of their corporate and personal regulatory obligations and help senior management effectively understand, manage, monitor and mitigate the risk arising from the Compliance Areas.
• Ensure the Business Mission can be effectively delivered within the context of appropriate regulatory and governance standards.
• Ensure all decisions e.g. product, market, geography, customer, scope or process, receive appropriate regulatory consideration.
The successful candidate must have gained significant senior experience in ABC Compliance or a broader AML/Fraud/Compliance role including knowledge of ABC requirements and experience of overseeing global compliance programmes, including reviewing internal procedures & controls and advising senior management. In addition, you must have strong verbal communication and influencing skills as well as strong ethical sense with good business and commercial awareness.
You will need to be available to start this role by early April 2019 and must be able to commit for the entire contract period of 5 months. NB close to main station and parking provided, whilst one day per week can be based from home.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Gary Collins on 020 7562 7400 or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Symes Collins – Part of the Compliance Recruitment Solutions Group
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.