INVESTMENT BANKING COMPLIANCE ADVISORY MANAGER - WHOLESALE BANKING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£70K-£80K + BONUS & GOOD BENS | City
Our client, a leading and expanding overseas bank, is looking recruit a Compliance Advisory Manager. Managing a small team duties will include;
• Provide real time advice to the business on regulatory changes that effect the business lines as and when necessary
• Responsible for keeping abreast of the new regulatory developments and analysing the impact and implementing new regulations
• Act as main point of contact for any regulatory queries from the front office
• Develop strong relationships with the management of the relevant business lines and desk staff.
• On-going Staff Management, Mentoring & Training
The ideal candidate should be a graduate with relevant compliance advisory experience from a similar organisation. Great opportunity to join a newly revamped team and help lead it in a new direction.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.