Investment Risk Analyst – investment risk or performance measurement experience required
£ 60000 - £ 70000 | London
Our client, a boutique wealth manager and part of a larger global banking Group, is looking to recruit a Investment Risk Analyst. Reporting to the Head of Risk, you will assist with enhancing the investment risk management framework and processes, duties will include;
• Independently perform risk analysis with performance review on funds and Segregated accounts, providing management with fund risk & performance information.
• Liaise with the data team and ensure risk data integrity
• Perform risk calculations and analysis using Factset and other tools.
• Monitor risk metrics such as concentration, liquidity, portfolio turnover and VaR
• Perform stress test calculation and scenario analysis
• Analysis and Interpretation of Risk and Performance figures relative to risk factors, benchmarks and peer groups including derivative positions using a variety of metrics & measures such as VaR
• Monitoring and Reporting on all portfolio and segregated accounts risk as well as settlement counterparty risk exposure with appropriate escalation as necessary
• Develop and maintain Investment Risk Management Policies and Procedures;
• Producing accurate risk reports on required frequency. E.g. Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline and will have gained circa 2 years’ experience in an Investment Risk / Performance Analysis role with a similar wealth or investment manager. While you will need to have a strong academic record in a quantitative field as important will be your analytical thinking and problem solving abilities. Strong excel and VBA skills are also required as is experience of using risk tools eg Factset, Bloomberg PORT etc .
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, ambitious and growing investment house in an exciting and challenging role, working for and learning from an extremely knowledgeable and experience Head of Risk. If you feel you have the quant background and analytical skills to be successful in this role then please contact please call Gary Collins on 020 7330 6960 or send your details to him at Gary@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.