JUNIOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER - FCA/FOS EXPERIENCE OR LAW GRAD WITH MIN 6 MONTHS AML/KYC OR COMPLIANCE EXP REQUIRED
£20K - £35K + Bonus & Bens | South East London
Our client, a leading financial services organisation, is looking to recruit a Junior Compliance Officer. In an interesting varied role, duties will include;
Carry out compliance monitoring.
- Monitor and assess all compliance breaches and incidents.
- Help maintain the Compliance manual and internal policies.
- Respond to appropriate Compliance and AML queries internally.
- Maintain and review all FCA required registers, including complaints, breaches, gifts, staff dealing and incident registers.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required.
You should either be a law graduate with at least six months AML, CDD/KYC or Compliance Experience or else come from the FCA or FOS (any degree) now looking to break into in house Compliance. Great opportunity with full training provided.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org