KYC Analyst – 12months Financial Service or Law Firm CDD/KYC experience
£28K - £30K + Bens & Bonus
Our client, a leader in providing of international corporate and institutional services, investment management, and private banking, are looking to recruit a KYC Analyst to join their team to support of the client onboarding activities performed in support of Wealth and Institutional Services Division's and Global Capital Markets business. Duties will include:
• Responsible for reviewing documents, opening and coding accounts on the Trust Accounting Platform, and completing key activities in the KYC workflow for new clients
• Provide direction to and work directly with clients and client facing staff to satisfy requirements
• Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
• Interpret data received from internal/external parties in order to process moderately complex tasks with an appropriate understanding of priority
• Communicate with internal and external business partners and related service partners
You should be a graduate with at least 12 month similar CDD/KYC experience from either a Financial Services or Law Firm.
Please send your details to Darren Ruskin at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.