Global Compliance Manager – Money Transfer/Payment Services Experience Required
£60K - £80K + bonus & benefits | North West London
Our Client, a growing global money transfer organisation, is looking to appoint a Compliance Manager to oversee all compliance related matters for their expanding business. Reporting to the Global Head of Legal & Compliance you will manage a global team of compliance associates, duties will include:
• Full oversight and autonomous management of the established Compliance functions in London, India and Israel.
• Advising the senior management team and more broadly the business on their existing and ongoing compliance obligations.
• Overseeing and writing the Compliance/CDD/KYC/CTF/ABC policies and procedures
• Work with the business to develop compliance procedures and controls, and provide commercially-orientated compliance advice;
• Development, management and execution of the compliance monitoring programme;
• Regular and ongoing interaction and influencing of internal and external stakeholders, including auditors, regulators and senior management team.
• Day-to-day management and operations of the compliance function, including financial promotions approval, staff training, reporting, register maintenance etc
The successful candidate will have gained at least 4 years experience within the compliance function of a similar financial services business, while you will need a broad understanding and knowledge of the payment services directive and FSA rules as they apply to MTO’s, as important will be your experience of client onboarding and ongoing CDD.
NB The offices are a 6 min walk from a Northern Line tube (or twice that from Thameslink) and close to major trunk roads & the M1.
This really is an exceptional opportunity to join an innovative and growing business in a senior role that will require exception interpersonal skills and allow you to develop your staff management experience. If you feel you have the breadth of technical knowledge and can-do attitude to lead from the front and motivate and mentor a talented team then please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org