Head of Data Protection Governance
£70K - £75K + Benefits (including some flexible working) | Reading
Our client, a leading commercial organisation, is recruiting a Head of Data Protection Governance. Working within their growing Data Protection team and managing (and recruiting) a small team, your duties will include;
• Work closely with the business to develop and maintain various Data Privacy policies for customers and employees, ensuring these are communicated and relevant staff trained.
• Set up an ongoing programme of communications structured by message, target audience and channel to keep Data Protection and Privacy in mind.
• Establish KPI Metrics and produce regular reports and commentary; determining how these will be produced and highlighting and investigating any areas of concern.
• Develop and deliver an ongoing GDPR training programme including generic awareness and training.
• As a subject matter expert on GDPR, give advice and support to the business.
You should have experience in a similar role with strong Data Protection (including GDPR) expertise with staff management experience. Located in central Reading next to the mainline station and with parking.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at Dcrook@compliancerecruitment.com