Investment Bank Operational Risk Manager - Op Risk or Audit (External or Internal) Experience of Investment Banking Required
£85K - £95K + Bonus & Bens | City
Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking to recruit a Operational Risk Manager to facilitate the continued improvement in operational risk management and culture across the Group, through the continual refinement and implementation of the Operational Risk Management Framework. Duties will include;
• Coordinate operational risk across the Group
• Understand the business risk profile and key processes and where appropriate, act as a catalyst for change,
• Review and challenge business risk reporting, assessments, incidents, key risk indicators, change proposals, projects and assurance activities.
• Responsible for a diverse range of business risk management tasks, allowing the group to implement and optimise the risk framework and initiatives.
• Provide continuous updates, insights and respond to requests from various stakeholders including regulators, auditors and senior management.
You will either be an experienced Operational Risk Manager or else come from Internal or External Audit (preferably qualified), either way with experience of Investment Banking including some or all of corporate advisory, M&A, debt, equity and private capital markets or principal investing businesses (NB if applying from External Audit, please ensure your CV includes which Banks and/or relevant activities you’ve audited)
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at Dcrook@compliancerecruitment.com