Investment Bank Senior Surveillance Manager - Compliance or Surveillance Experience of Commodity and Energy Markets Required
£100K - £110K + Bonus & Bens | City
Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking to expand their Compliance, Monitoring and Surveillance team based in London and recruit a Senior Surveillance Manager to work with the EMEA Regional Head of Surveillance to perform surveillance for potential market manipulation and misconduct, as well as misuse of electronic communications. Duties will include;
• Deputise for the Regional Head of Monitoring and Surveillance as and when required
• Oversee the smooth running of the daily surveillance analysis
• Deep dive investigations and regular reviews of non-exchange-based activities
• Act as an escalation point for junior surveillance colleagues in their investigations
• Ensure investigations are adequately documented and followed through to resolution in a timely manner
• Lead efforts to identify gaps and weaknesses in the current surveillance programme
• Contribute to the design, development and implementation of surveillance solutions
• Assist with regulatory/exchange requests and investigations, other information requests, and trade reconstruction efforts
• Perform team quality assurance controls.
You should be an experienced surveillance manager with experience in either Compliance or Risk Management gained within an investment bank or commodities house. You will have strong knowledge of commodity and energy non-exchange-based markets, their operation and the potential for manipulation, client interaction and of the role of Compliance within the investment banking or financial services industry.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.