INVESTMENT BANKING COMPLIANCE MONITORING MANAGER – BANKING OR INVESTMENT MGT MONITORING EXPERIENCE REQURIED
£65K-£75K + BONUS & GOOD BENS | City
Our client, a leading and expanding overseas bank, is looking recruit a Compliance Monitoring Manager. Managing a small team, duties will include;
• Compiling the Annual Monitoring Plan
• Reviewing all testing programmes to ensure they are up to date with current procedures
• Ensuring testing properly carried out
• Evaluate all findings as to whether a breach of procedures or of actual rules
• Assist in recommending control & procedural changes to prevent recurrence
• Ensure all above properly discussed with the business and reported to Senior Management
• Ongoing Staff Management, Mentoring &Training
You should have several years experience of Compliance Monitoring from buy or sell side (including banking), either used to managing a team or looking for your first managerial role.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.