Legal & Compliance Manager - CIS Knowledge Required
£50K - £60K + Bonus & Benefits | City
Our client, a global Financial Services Group, are looking to recruit a Legal & Compliance officer to effectively carry out day to day legal and compliance responsibilities. Duties will include:
• Ensuring that terms of legal agreements are such that the firm is protected against legal and regulatory risks, particularly in relation to conduct of business obligations and anti-money laundering requirements.
• Ensuring the firms compliance with AML/KYC and FCA conduct of business requirements
• Ensuring compliance with all rules on client communication including financial promotions and approve such communication for distribution
• Carrying out Compliance monitoring on a regular basis and report on findings
• Arrange and provide regulatory training for staff
The ideal candidate should be a graduate with an understanding of collective investment schemes as well as a detailed knowledge and understanding of the relevant FCA and AML/KYC regulations.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com