Quality Assurance Manager – Retail Banking Quality Assurance and Controls Experience Required
£42K to 45K + Benefits + Bonus | Kent
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance and Controls Manager to lead and manage the Operational Quality Assurance and Control team located in the UK (and overseas) to meet the short- and long-term business needs and capabilities across the Group identifying and promoting best practises and procedures. Duties include the following:
• Manage the Operational Quality Assurance and Control Team in the UK and support and work closely with the overseas team to meet the short- and long-term business needs and capabilities across the Group identifying and promoting best practices and procedures.
• Work within the agreed Quality Assurance Framework, ensuring that Quality team procedures are reviewed and aligned to it.
• Support the Quality Development Manager with the management responsibilities associated with the various quality meetings.
• Support and provide input into the Group Quality Assurance Standards to ensure this meets industry standards and required controls required to meet the business needs
• Lead RCSA activity, Risk reviews and Matrix activities and provide SME support where required
• Provide effective communication to Operations and business stakeholders ensuring they are informed of planned quality activity and, progress, corrective actions and outcomes.
• Conduct deep dive reviews on existing and emerging risks and areas identified through root cause analysis.
• Control and maintain libraries of all Operational Risk Acceptances, ensuring effective plans are in place to mitigate the required action to remove risk by the agreed date.
• Present or act as chair of working groups specifically covering the quality and the level of assurance of Operational processes and effectiveness of the quality model.
You should have a minimum of three years’ experience in a Quality Assurance/Controls or similar Monitoring role from Mortgage and Savings with some previous staff supervisory experience.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org