Regulatory Compliance Manager – Surveillance Systems Experience (From Internal Compliance, Ops or Technology/Consulting Firm) Required
£ 125000 - £ 150000
Our client, a leading Global Regulatory Technology company, are looking to recruit a Regulatory Compliance Manager to join their European Team. Reporting to the COO, duties will include:
- Support the development of the new Regulatory Division requirements for asset managers, including MAR and new EU Benchmark Regulation (BMR)
- Assist the Implementation teams for Market Surveillance
- Partnering with the Product Development team on product developments related to various benchmark regulations
- Perform research on changes on new regulatory reporting requirements and accounting standards and its impact for the buy-side
- Support the MAR and BMR sales force as the SME at European Level
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with a very strong knowledge of MAR and Market Surveillance systems and some regulatory knowledge. This may have been gained in an Internal Compliance (or Operations) department or else from a similar technology or consulting firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com