Regulatory Reporting Analyst – Previous Relevant Experience (including Data Extraction) Required
£ 40000 - £ 50000
Our client, a leading Private bank, is looking to recruit a Regulatory Reporting Analyst. Duties will include:
- Support for the regulatory reporting software and IT with systems upgrades and developments to the regulatory reporting software
- Participate in projects related to forthcoming regulatory changes
- Provide key input into the ongoing review and suggest improvements/enhancements to the regulatory reporting software to the supplier
- Review the data quality within system extracts and work with data owners to improve and enhance the data
- Undertake user acceptance testing on system upgrades to the regulatory reporting software, including bank specific enhancements (to include validation of extracts from bank systems and proofing of all output from the software according to test plans).
- Preparation of test plans, creation of test scenarios and test scripts for system changes, end to end and regression testing
- Daily monitoring of the bank’s exposures arising in customer and Treasury lending against internal and regulatory limits.
- Prepare regulatory returns to the regulators (PRA/FCA and Bank of England) on an accurate and timely basis, including COREP
You should have proven experience of regulatory reporting and requirements and of extracting, manipulating and reporting of data from regulatory systems.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.