BANKING COMPLIANCE MANAGER – BCOBS KNOWLEDGE AND MONITORING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£60K - £68K + Bens & Bonus | City
Our client, a specialist banking group, are recruiting a new Compliance Manager. Duties include
· Determine scope and approach of monitoring, testing and surveillance reviews.
· Conduct fieldwork in line with the agreed test programme and adequately document tests and findings.
· Develop recommendations for corrective action.
· Support the Head of Risk and Compliance in researching and understanding changes to the legal and regulatory financial services regime that are pertinent to the Bank.
· Review and maintenance of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
· Support ad hoc compliance and regulatory projects as necessary.
· Support coaching of other compliance staff.
You should have good experience of Compliance Monitoring within Asset Finance/Lending and/or Retail Banking with a good knowledge of BCOBS.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.