Sanctions Adviser – Law Graduate with some French & previous AML experience required
£50K - £60K + Benefits + Bonus | City
Our Client, a leading financial services group, is looking to recruit a Sanctions Adviser to join the global Financial Crime team to advise on and approval or decline sanctions referrals from the global business. Reporting to the Sanctions Director, duties will include:
• Approving or declining sanction referrals from the business and respond to other general sanctions enquires
• Responding to export control queries including applying for licences from Department of International Trade where necessary
• Liaising with external legal counsel on sanctions and export control queries where necessary
• Working with the Sanctions Director to develop and enhance the Sanctions & Export Control Policy and Procedures and online training where necessary
• Assist in developing and delivering tailored training to high risk business colleagues where necessary
• Draft and co-ordinate global and targeted communications to the business about sanctions and export control developments
• Maintain a detailed working knowledge of all sanctions and export controls rules, regulations and legislation, reporting any significant developments to the Sanctions Director and Sanctions Teams.
The ideal candidate will be a Law graduate with at least 3 years’ experience in financial services AML or Sanctions . You should also have a good working knowledge of French e.g. at least A-Level standard.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com