Training and Competence Officer – T&C Experience (or IFA Administration with COBS Knowledge) Required
£35K to £40K + Benefits + Bonus | Essex
Our client, a leading independent Wealth Management company are looking to hire a Training and Competence Officer. In an interesting & varied role the main duties are as follows:
• Implement, maintain and oversee an effective Training and Competence Scheme across the business.
• Ensure that investment managers hold the appropriate qualifications to provide investment advice within specific asset classes and that all staff are provided with support and training commensurate to their responsibilities.
• Maintain Continued Professional Development (CPD) and Statement of Professional Standards (SPS) renewals to include liaison with management of training bodies for CPD events, exam sittings, classroom and online courses.
• Manage the firms’ internal and external online training programmes to include delivery and monitoring through to completion
• In conjunction with HR, Compliance and Suitability teams ensure that training and regulatory records are accurately maintained across the firms’ systems.
• Assist on ad hoc projects, as required by HR or Senior Management, including preparation of Training and Competence reports to management, Board and Board committees
The ideal candidate should have some similar experience gained from a Wealth Management firm or IFA/Life & Pensions background. This may also suit someone with administration experience looking to specialise, provided you have a good working knowledge of FCA COBS etc.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org