IT GENERAL CONTROLS SPECIALISTS
ITGC EXPERIENCE FROM AUDIT OR RISK REQUIRED
£ 40000 Low tax + Excellent benefits (including relocation)
Isle of Man
Our Client, a leading Big 4 firm, is recruiting an IT General Controls (ITGC) specialist to support both their advisory and assurance teams. Duties will include;
- IT security, IT service management, user access and entitlement management
- Controls over enterprise business systems, business continuity planning/disaster recovery planning and end-user computing
- Undertaking ITGC business process reviews on financial audits and other controls assurance engagements, working alongside audit teams to understand the IT risks facing clients and helping develop an appropriate testing strategy to mitigate those risks
- Carrying out the necessary testing including coaching and reviewing the work of junior team members as necessary
- Assisting with Cyber Security Risk
You should be CISO qualified (or equivalent) with good ITGC experience, gained from an External or Internal Audit department or else a Compliance or Risk department. Great opportunity to gain top of the range experience with full training in the latest software and techniques (including Cyber Security) and to put Big 4 experience on your CV whilst enjoying all the benefits of a wonderful location (the Island is a very pleasant & safe location with the lowest crime rate in the UK, minimal commuting times, lots of outdoors & marine based sports, excellent schools & public transport system whilst also a lively nightlife with over 40 pubs & bars just in Douglas, plenty of nice restaurants, theatre & cinema and one hour flights to London)
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at email@example.com including a contact no) however please note we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.