COMPLIANCE ANALYST/BREAK INTO COMPLIANCE OPPORTUNITY
12 MONTHS FINANCIAL OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£ 30000 - £ 40000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a growing UK and US Compliance Consulting Firm, is looking for a Trainee/Junior Compliance Analyst to join their growing business. Reporting to the Managing Director, duties will include:
- Assisting with compliance monitoring reviews
- Conducting due diligence on relevant individuals, including background screening checks
- Liaising with the FCA and service providers including the background screening company
- Assisting with the implementation of policies and procedures
- Assisting with the maintenance and update of training materials
- Providing administrative support to senior managers where required
You should have at least 12 months of experience within either financial services e.g. in operations, marketing etc (or even already in Compliance), or else professional services sector e.g. trainee auditor, paralegal etc. now looking to break into the ever-changing & secure field of Compliance & Regulation.
You must also have strong analytical skills, above-average communication skills and be willing to undertake necessary training and courses.
Please send your details to Gary Collins at email@example.com (Including a contact number & email) however please note we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Symes Collins is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through applying, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.