E-MONEY COMPLIANCE ANALYST/MANAGER
EMI OR PAYMENTS SERVICES AML COMPLIANCE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£ 45000 - £ 50000 + Benefits + Bonus
Hayes (West London)
Our client, a growing E-Money and Payment Services firm seeks a Compliance Analyst/Manager to report to the MLRO and assist in planning and maintaining work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of its people and other resources within the compliance department and the company. In an interesting and varied role, duties include
- All compliance matters affecting the company and its E money business activities, assisting the business in ensuring setting up and adherence to all applicable regulatory & legal requirements, as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Act as the escalation point for all the customers and business associates of the company and its customers to ensure compliance with AML regulations and company policy
- Horizon scanning of new regulatory developments and maintaining oversight of developments impacting the firm's activities
- Proactively identify situations that may pose significant compliance risk and guide management in the development/reviewing/updating of relevant policies, procedures and business practices
- Conduct a compliance review and analysis of new regulatory developments and maintain oversight of developments impacting business activities
- Actively monitor agents and enhance the monitoring plan, reporting back to management to advise and resolve any issues
- Undertake regular risk assessments and audits, building stronger controls where necessary
- Support the firm with the launch of new products to ensure regulatory requirements are met
You should have at least 5 years of experience in an AML Compliance role (not CDD/KYC) for an Electronic Money or Payment Services company. NB This role is office based, about a 5 min bus ride from Hayes & Harlington station (on the Elizabeth line)
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at firstname.lastname@example.org (including a contact number, email AND your address or postcode) however please note we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through applying, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.