HEDGE FUND COMPLIANCE
SIDE TRADING OR BUY SIDE (WITH MAS DERIVATIVES REPORTING KNOWLEDGE) EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
SGD Market Rate + Bonus & Bens
Our Client, a leading Hedge Fund, is recruiting for a new role to focus on advising on and ensuring compliance with market regulations on trading related activities for their quantitative, long/short, and macro investment strategies including trade / transaction reporting requirements. Duties will include;
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure the firm's compliance with MAS OTC Derivatives Reporting requirements and other trade reporting requirements
- Managing SEBI FPI license compliance
- Monitoring the firm's trading activities to ensure compliance with global trading regulations and internal policies
- Maintaining the firm's restricted trading list
- Providing real-time trading guidance and overrides (if permissible) to front office staff
- Administering and monitoring regulatory reporting requirements (e.g., long and short positions reporting)
- Tracking pertinent regulatory changes, assessing impact on business operations, amending relevant policies and procedures, and communicating changes as necessary
- Reviewing and/or drafting compliance documentation, regulatory applications, regulatory filings/notifications, reports, manuals, policies/procedures, correspondence, and records
- Implementing compliance monitoring programs on trade monitoring/reviews
You should have at least 6 years of relevant experience, preferably in an equity trading or asset management firm, securities regulator, broker, law-firm, or compliance consultant with a good knowledge of Singapore securities laws including the Securities and Futures Act, the Capital Markets Services License regime and associated rules, regulations and guidelines, and the OTC Derivatives reporting regime
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA at email@example.com (including a contact number & email) however please note we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.