COMPLIANCE MONITORING MANAGER
EXPERIENCE OF AUDITING/MONITORING RETAIL INVESTMENTS REQUIRED
£80K - £100K+ Benefits & Bonus
Our client is seeking to recruit a Compliance Monitoring Manager to join a newly created Compliance department. Duties will include;
- Scoping out all areas to be reviewed with the Head of Compliance
- Designingthemonitoring programs and carrying our initial work directly
- Evaluate all findings as to whether a breach of procedures or of actual rules
- Assist in recommending control & procedural changes to prevent recurrence
- Ensure all the above is properly discussed with the business and reported to Senior Management
You should have previous experience in compliance monitoring (or external or internal audit if covered by regulatory requirements) of retail investments (and be willing & able to quickly pick up pensions aspects if not covered before)
Great opportunity to join a greenfield site and help to build and recruit teams that may well suit an experienced monitoring analyst looking for their first managerial role or an auditor wanting to break into the ever-growing & secure field of compliance.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at email@example.com(Including a contact number& email)however please note we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission)
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.