LAW FIRM COMPLIANCE MANAGER
LAW FIRM AML OR COMPLIANCE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Hybrid (East Anglia)
Our client, an expanding & friendly regional law firm, is seeking to recruit their first Compliance Manager. Reporting to the relevant Partners, duties will include;
- Overall responsibility for reviewing and maintaining GDPR, AML, CML, Sanctions Lists and SRA regulatory compliance procedures, staff training and monitoring.
- Assisting with AML procedures.
- Assisting staff with compliance related queries.
- Monitoring routine and random file reviews.
- Helping maintain the firm's compliance procedures and training manual
- Investigating and reporting on any suspected breach of applicable standards.
- Supporting and assisting senior management in adherence to applicable laws and regulations as well as to high standards of business and ethical integrity.
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with changes in applicable laws, regulations and standards
- Risk assessment for high risk escalations, including Money Laundering, Sanctions, Bribery ,corruption and internal failings.
- Assist in the development and delivery of training to address the identification and monitoring of high risk clients
You should have previous Compliance experience in another law firm covering at least AML and be wiling to quickly pickup other areas if not done before(eg GDPR, SRA Reporting etc).Great opportunity to both add to your experience and take responsibility for making the role your own. NB After the initial few weeks settling in, the role will be 3-4 days pw WFH if desired.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA at firstname.lastname@example.org (including a contact number & email) however please note we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.