UK MLRO & HEAD OF COMPLIANCE
UK AML AND PSR COMPLIANCE EXPERIENCE FROM A MONEY REMITTANCE FIRM REQUIRED
£80K - £110K + Benefits & Bonus
We are recruiting for our client, a growing international payments business with an exciting vision, seeking a UK MLRO & Compliance Officer. Based in the UK and working remotely you will be one of the first UK Employees and responsible for all UK based AML & Compliance issues as the business applies for their API license. Reporting to both the Overseas based CEO and Group Head of Legal & Compliance, responsibilities will include;
- Head and run the AML & Fin Crime and Compliance in the UK
- Build working relationships with the FCA, FOS and UK law enforcement agencies
- Advise all staff on new rules and regulations;
- Maintain policies and procedures in accordance with regulatory requirements and corporate governance guidelines;
- Be responsible for all other Anti-Financial Crime related tasks and duties as required by the applicable legislation.
- Assist with appropriate licensing applications and regulatory requests.
- Assist the global team with monitoring and evaluating the efficiency of controls, reporting on the monitoring performed, and assisting in recommending areas of improvement to the control environment with regards to Anti-Financial Crime control measures.
- Revise and report on controls and associated procedures periodically to identify money laundering, terrorist financing, proliferation financing, and sanctions risks and escalating areas of non-compliance and/or non-conformance with regards to AFC measures
- Assist the Team to assess the business' future ventures to identify possible compliance-related risks.
You should be of graduate calibre and have solid UK AML & PSR Compliance experience from a Money Remittance business including managing compliance programmes within an authorised payments institution. You should also be able to operate at a strategic level, advising the Founders & Board whilst still able to roll up your sleeves and work under your own initiative in the start-up role. Any experience of licensing useful but more important are strong relationship management skills and able to liaise well with the UK Regulators.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this exciting and well established payments business at a significant moment in their ongoing growth NB Role completely remote so can based anywhere in the UK.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to Gary Collins in the first instance firstname.lastname@example.org (Including a contact number & email) however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
Symes Collins is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through applying, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.