ANTI-FINANCIAL CRIME MANAGER (CAPE TOWN)-AML (INC FRAUD & KYC) AND STAFF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
ZAR 90K-100K Per Month + Good Bens & Bonus inc Flexible Working
Our client, a rapidly expanding Fintech in the money transfer sector, seeks an Anti-Financial Crime Manager to be responsible for Fraud and Financial Crime Prevention. Reporting to the Group Head of Compliance and managing a small team, responsibilities will include;
- Management and improvement of the transaction monitoring systems, ensuring workflows and reporting are efficient and automated
- Oversight of global transaction monitoring and fraud activity reporting
- Regular and ongoing monitoring and mitigation of all Compliance, AML and Fraud Risk
- Remaining up-to-date with the latest regulations, especially SARB licence requirements and FIC guidelines
- Implement improvements, taking into account downstream impact especially on the customer experience and network of independent field agents..
- Lead the overall KYC due diligence processes, enhancing it when relevant, for customers, agents & payment partners
You should have at least 6 years of experience in Fraud Prevention or AML & Financial Crime and have managed a team before. You should have in-depth knowledge all aspects of AML, Fraud & KYC and also be comfortable mentoring and supporting a young dynamic team. .
If this sounds like the next career move for you, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org however please note we cannot reply to all applications so only successful candidates will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through applying, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.