EXCLUSIVE: CLIENT SERVICES & OPERATIONS MANAGER
DFM FILE REVIEW EXPERIENCE & COMPLIANCE KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
£80K + good benefits & bonus
REMOTE (Southern England)
We are exclusively recruiting for a Family Office Discretionary Fund Manager & Trustee, seeking a Client Services and operations Manager with good regulatory knowledge. You will ensure regulatory requirements are complied with and specifically ensure that the investment requirements of all clients are understood and implemented correctly, including that when clients are seeking investment advice that is not specific to the delegated fund manager, that this is addressed in accordance with FCA permissions. Reporting to the CEO, duties include;
- Overall responsibility for initial and ongoing client profiling and assessment of client suitability
- Overall responsibility for maintaining a record of client investment mandates and ensuring that the delegated investment managers are kept up to date with any changes
- Co-ordinating with the Private Client Manager on the annual review of investment mandates of individuals
- Co-ordinating with the Trust Managers on any changes to Trust Investment Mandate/New Trusts
- Reporting any investment mandate changes to the Board
- Attend and minute client meetings alongside the private client, trust & charity teams
- Reporting to the Board on any suitability/investment mandate matters.
- Liaising with the Head of Private Clients, Head of Trusts, and charities to maintain a diary and a rolling programme of all client investment meetings (private clients and external trustees) including frequency and dates of investment meetings
- Collating investment reports and information of a client's circumstances ahead of client investment/confirmation of suitability annual meetings
- Liaising with the delegated fund managers in respect of investment performance ahead of any client meetings in order to have a coordinated presentation approach.
- Overall responsibility for the opening and closing for all client accounts in accordance with the procedures after liaison with the Trust Managers and Head of Private Clients
You will have RDR Level 4 certification (or be close to attaining) and must have gained significant experience of working with DFM Investment mandates with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to communicate regulatory requirements in a non-technical manner. You will work very closely with the Family Office Clients and should have extensive regulatory knowledge on the management of IMAs and DFM clients.
The Company does have a remote working policy, but during the probationary period where training/familiarity with the role will take place, there will be a requirement to attend the office 2-3 days a week, after which attendance at occasional meetings (once a month or quarter) may be required.
Great opportunity to take on this wide-ranging & interesting role and make it your own whilst for the right person, promotion to COO is possible within a year or two.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to Gary Collins, at firstname.lastname@example.org (including a contact no) however please note we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relationto this role.The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they arelegally entitled to work in the UK. Throughapplication, all candidates signify their acceptance ofthe above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to thebest of their knowledge.