Transaction Monitoring Manager – Payments Services (including Cards)
Transaction Monitoring And Staff Supervision Experience Required
£60K - £75K + Bonus & Benefits
Our client, a global payments group, seeks a Transaction Monitoring Manager to work alongside the
Head of Compliance & MLRO where you will be responsible for day-to-day monitoring of alerts &
processing and reporting serious transaction anomalies. Reporting into the CEO, duties will include:
- Responsible for all transaction monitoring, including building a new team and
reviewing and implementing departmental procedures and controls.
- Review transaction monitoring alerts for incoming and outgoing payments and
transactions to identify unusual and suspicious activity;
- Monitoring and analysis of OTC derivative transactions for reporting
- Identify anomalies with invoices and accurately establish documentation regarding
Source of Funds/ Source of Wealth.
- Detecting suspicious activities and conducting appropriate SAR e-filing with the NCA
- Building money laundering typologies knowledge within the team and across the wider
- Conduct research using internal and external sources to help determine potential
suspicious activity and disposition or investigate as appropriate
- Present recommendations on clients, to include exit, supported by comprehensive
assessments on Financial Crime risks and outcomes of investigations
You should be a graduate with a minimum of five years Transaction Monitoring experience in a
money remittance/payment services (including card payments) firm with some experience of staff
supervision. Any experience of monitoring Currency Derivatives useful although more important will
be excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-driven
NB This role requires solid Transaction Monitoring including Card Payments and staff supervision
experience, so PLEASE ensure your CV identifies all those roles where you gained such verifiable
experience or it will not be considered.
If you would like to work for a growing and well backed FinTech at an exciting time of their growth in
a role that has significant development and future progression opportunities, then please send your
CV to Gary Collins at email@example.com including a contact number & email, however please
note we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although
under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally
entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above
information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.