WHY USE CRS?
As you can see from our detailed biographies all of us have been around for a long time and worked in Compliance ourselves. Thus we
- understand the job market and have seen the supply and demand trends since 1988 when pro active Compliance first came in;
- understand the detail and differences between different types of role, and how easy or not it is to move between types of role, specialism or sector;
- can directly relate to and understand the pressures & difficulties of the job.
We do care about your short or long term career and will only recommend a potential move for you if we feel it is right in level, role, sector and timing. We are professionals, we are in Compliance Recruitment for the long term and we want you to come back to us as satisfied candidates and eventually clients.
WHAT WE OFFER - OUR SERVICE
- Advice: We offer real career advice, discuss your possible options and are honest in telling you if you’re aiming too high or low or potentially blocking off career options etc.
- CVs: We help you write it properly & represent you better in presentation and style as well as content.
- Interviews: We prepare you in detail as to the Firm, Role and Personalities (frequently the interviewer is a former candidate or even former colleague and we know them well) – and endeavour to give you constructive and timely feedback.
HOW TO RESPOND & OUR PROMISE
Either read the list of vacancies below and apply to the consultant responsible or send in a general request for advice to firstname.lastname@example.org including current or previous salary - and you have our assurance that your details, disguised or otherwise, will not be sent anywhere without your permission (unlike some of our less professional competitors)
REFER A CANDIDATE REWARD SCHEME
If you refer a friend to register with us who we subsequently place in a permanent position, you will receive an iPad mini. In order to qualify, ask your friend to quote your name (& email address) when they formally register with their CV to email@example.com.
NB – the candidate cannot have previously been registered with us within the last six months
£80K - £100K + benefits | WFH
RECRUITMENT RESOURCER – 12 MONTHS EXPERIENCE OF FULL CANDIDATE LIAISON (ACCOUNTING, FINANCIAL SERVICES OR LEGAL SECTORS) REQUIRED
£30K + Generous Commission (OTE £50K) | City of London
£100K - £120K plus bonus & benefits | WFH
MARKETING & DISTRIBUTION COMPLIANCE (INSTITUTIONAL ASSET MANAGER) – GOOD AIFMD & DISTIBUTION KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
£100K - £120K plus bonus & benefits | Hybrid (London)
RELOCATION TO UAE - EXPERIENCE AS A UK REGISTERED COMPLIANCE OFFICER (CF10/SMF16) OR IN UK FINTECH COMPLIANCE REQUIRED
£100,000 - £145,000 + Bonus (all Tax Free) + Benefits | Dubai
£100K - £125K + Benefits & Generous Bonus | City of London
£45K - £65K + bonus & bens | City of London
£40K-£55K + Good Bens (including work life balance) | Home based (West London/M4 Corridor)
$140,000-$170,000 + benefits | DC/West Virginia/North or South Carolina
£30K + Bonus + Benefits | West End