Compliance Manager – Gaming Experience & Fluent Danish or Swedish Required
€55K - €60K + Excellent Benefits including Relocation | Malta
Our Client, a leading international firm, seek a Danish or Swedish speaking Compliance Manager reporting to the Director of Compliance to ensure that the firm is compliant with Danish or Swedish regulations. Duties will include;
• Monitor and review all regulatory developments relating to Denmark & Sweden.
• Review relevant policies and procedures to make sure firm remains compliant with Danish or Swedish regulations.
• Represent firm in all contacts with the Danish or Swedish regulator.
• Ensure that all required reports are generated and provided to the Danish or Swedish regulator as required.
• Support business operations by providing informed advice and support relating to the Danish or Swedish market.
• Keep up to date with other remote gaming jurisdictions in order to provide support to the Compliance team.
• Act as stand-in for one of your Compliance team members with respect to any additional jurisdiction, providing relevant support during vacations and periods of absence.
You should have previous Compliance experience, some of which must have been from Gaming and be Danish or Swedish speaking with an excellent level of English. You should also have some exposure to dealing with regulatory bodies on compliance matters.
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding firm in this very pleasant island location (great lifestyle including temperate climate, minimal commuting time and great outdoors activities). NB UK & EU Citizens only please.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 44-20-7330 -6966 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
£200K plus bonus & benefits|South West London