AML BANKING ASSOCIATE - 2 YEARS AML EXP REQUIRED
€30K + BENEFITS INC RELOCATION | Malta
Our client, a leading Bank, is recruiting an AML Associate to assist the responsible manager. In this interesting & varied role, duties will include;
- Assisting in identifying and assessing the compliance risks associated with the Bank's operational activities including the development of new products and business practices;
- Assisting in managing compliance related activities of the Bank including the development & implementation of the Annual Compliance Plan and implementation of new legislation;
- Advising staff on AML and CFT matters;
- Carrying our preliminary impact analysis on specific legislation and implementing new legislation;
- Handling regulatory requests and regulatory on-site inspections; and
- Assisting in reporting to Management and the Board.
You should be a graduate with at least two years working experience in AML or CTF. NB Malta has a great lifestyle including temperate climate, minimal commuting time and great nightlife & outdoors activities. NB UK & EU Citizens with fluent English language skills only please (UK Citizens will be sponsored for a working visa if appointed)
Please send your CV in English with contact number to Gisselle Urueña, at however please note due to COVID -19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).