CDD/KYC MANAGERS – LUXEMBOURG FUNDS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
€60K-€100K + BONUS & BENEFITS | Luxembourg
Our clients, a leading Funds organisation, seeks both a KYC Manager and Senior Manager to ensure proper and adequate procedures are in place to ensure Funds are taken on in a timely and risk-controlled manner. Duties include;
- Tailor project plans to the relevant Fund structure, maintain and track progress through the project plan;
- Ensure effective communication with all relevant internal functions in relation to onboarding, e.g., Legal, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Operations etc.
- Ensure initial due diligence on delegates is performed and liaise with the Oversight team to complete in a timely manner;
- Present new client to the Approval Committee for initial approval and ensure any queries from the Committee are resolved, and on completion of all risk assessments, AML / KYC checks and Due Diligence, present to the Approval committee for final sign off completion;
- Coordinate weekly project calls with all parties, manage deliverables and ensure closure of action points;
- Involvement in the development of systems and technology to enhance on-boarding processes with the objective of delivering a “ready to go” operating model;
- Coordinate operational implementation with delegates i.e., Administrator/ Depositary, Investment Manager and Distributor – ensure SLAs and processes are agreed before launch and signed off by relevant internal departments;
- Keep up to date with regulatory change impacting Fund / Management Company / AIFM structures and assist in the development of new procedures / processes where required;
- Ensure the global onboarding team are informed of any local regulatory change / change in internal process that could impact client onboarding;
You should have several years CDD/KYC experience from the funds industry with good project management skills and an excellent knowledge of UCITS and AIF Fund structures (both regulated and unregulated), and knowledge of Luxembourg legal structures.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at (including a contact number & email) however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).